Stories and Oneshots

Saturday, March 15, 2014

In The Morning

"Onika why do you think you have to so strong and independent all the time?" Drake inquired.

"Because that’s how I am like it or not." Nicki explained.

"And that comes with stubbornness too or?"

"Who the fuck you getting smart with?"

"I’m not getting—Look all I’m saying that at the end of the day you are going to need someone and you will need someone. One person can’t simply keep doing everything."

"And what am I doing that I would need someone? Because the last time I checked all I was doing was making my album, putting out new clothes for my line, about to release another fragrance, which all requires me, myself and I. I don’t need anyone, not even you."

"Onika, you’re missing the entire fucking—you know what? I don’t even know why I try anymore?! The next time you pass out from dehydration and exhaustion, don’t you fucking dare make me take care of you just so you can get better and continue to do the same shit and bitch at me when I tell you to lay off!"
Drake breezed passed her and slammed the front door. Nicki felt like running after him to ask him where he was going, but she was too stubborn to act on the feeling. She went over the cabinet that held the plates, picked one and threw it at the wall.

"God dammit!"

Nicki finished destroying their kitchen and stormed upstairs to take a nice, relaxing hot bath. As far as Nicki was concerned, Drake was the only thing making her stressed.

She stayed in the tub until the water got cold, in the back of her mind she was worrying about where Drake was and how was he, but pushed her thought her thoughts away and climbed into the cold, empty bed.

After tossing and turning for a few hours, she got up and grabbed Drake’s shirt, so she could sleep.

"Fucking bastard, isn’t home yet!"

You’re only upset because you need him and he’s right. A voice rang in her head. Nicki groaned and laid back down in the bed, cuddling the shirt.

The Next Day

Nicki woke up and attempted to get up, but Drake’s arms were holding her tightly. She grabbed her pillow and repeatedly hit him over the head with it until he woke up and let go of her.

"The fuck is your problem?!" Drake yelled.

"You are." Nicki answered and walked into the bathroom.

Drake sighed heavily and got out of bed. He went into the bathroom and found her brushing her teeth, so he did as well. Nicki saw him out of the corner of her eye and rolled her eyes. Nicki spit and rinsed her mouth out, rolling her eyes at Drake who was watching her.

"Lose the fucking attitude!"

"I wouldn’t have an attitude if it wasn’t for you! You’re the one who decided to storm outta the house and not came back for hours! You didn’t even call me or sent me a text message! Then you come back and cuddle up to me like shit’s all peachy, you miss me with that shit nigga!"

"Well you shouldn’t have pissed me off."

Nicki scoffed in disbelief. “You’re blaming this on me?!”

"Well it is your fault." Drake told her and walked past.

"Hold on a second-"

"No you hold on a second. Fucking admit it!"

"Admit what?!"

Drake backed her up against the wall and began talking lowly to her.

"Admit that you needed me here with you last night. Admit that you need me and anyone else."

"Make me."

Drake smirked and took her up on the offer. He picked her up and set her on her back on the bed. Nicki was asking what he was doing, but shushed her by kissing her. Nicki squirmed under him, trying to fight the feeling of giving into him. Drake grinded onto her and she involuntarily moaned. He pulled away from the kiss and got on the bed. Nicki was sitting on her knee, looking at him, her face read angry, but her eyes read love and lust. Drake grabbed her and sat her on his lap so that she was straddling him.

He passionately started kissing her again. He moved from her lips down to her neck, gently biting her weak spot. Nicki had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. Drake continued to suck, lick and bite her neck. He began softly rubbing her back, reaching down running his big hands over her ass. Without warning, he smacked it and listened to Nicki moan.

Drake pulled her t-shirt off and started massaging and pinching her sensitive nipples. Nicki bit her lip and closed her eyes. Drake smirked at her and slid his hand in her panties. He felt Nicki grab his arm, he looked at her and to his surprise she was already looking him. He slowly slid two fingers into her wet opening. Her mouth hung slightly open. Drake slowly pumped in and out of her and suddenly pushed his fingers deep in her.

"Fuck!" Nicki screamed, tightening her grip on his arm.

Drake brought right close to orgasm and quickly withdrew before she could cum.

"Ugh Papi." Nicki groaned.

"Aww my baby need something from me?”

"No."

Nicki attempted to reach down to her panties, but Drake both of her tiny wrists and gently laid her on her back. He licked, sucked and bit all over her breasts and abdomen. He let go of her wrists and grabbed one of her legs, he slowly licked up it and did the same to the other. He licked inside her thighs, trailing his tongue closer and closer to her. Drake heard breathing become hitched and erratic. He licked around her swollen lips, lightly flicking his tongue over the wet spot she formed. Drake grabbed her thong and pulled it off, eying the glistening wet pussy in front of him. It took all he had to not just eat her out right then, he had to remind himself that he was teaching her a lesson.

Drake licked the top of her pussy, down the sides and started nibbling on her the insides of her thighs. He heard her soft, sexy whimpers of need.

"All you gotta do is say it." Drake said.

"I-I uhm uh-shit."

Drake started blowing on her, making her get even more wet.

"What baby?"

"I n-need you."

Drake smirked and felt like teasing her so more.

"Need what love?"

"Oh Papi don’t."

"Well I don’t know what you need me to do." He teased and flicked the tip of his tongue over her swollen clit.

Nicki moved her hips trying to keep his tongue there.

"Oh please eat this pussy!" Nicki begged.

"What?"

"Papi please! I need you." Nicki pleading as she sat up on her elbows.

"Good girl."

Drake immediately started devouring her, taking in her fruity flavor. He licked and sucked on her clit until she orgasmed, taking over a minute in a half. Drake pushed in tongue into her and moved it around, making her cum again. He put two fingers in her and went back to licking, sucking and nibbling on her clit. Nicki’s hip began to buck, signalling she was about to cum hard.

"Oh my God Papi! I’m uh fuck!"

Nicki wasn’t even able to get her sentence out, euphoria already took a hold of her body.

"Shiit!"

Drake pulled his fingers out and licked all her cum off them. He pulled off his pajama pants and stroked his 
hard member.

"You need this baby?"

"Please!" Nicki answered as she lightly rubbed her swollen and very sensitive clit.

Drake pushed into her, both of them letting out sighs of relief, he pulled out and teased her opening before sliding into and pulling back out.

"Papi stop, give it to me please." Nicki pleaded.

Drake slowly pushed his member in her. He watched as she let out a long moan and then bit her lip. His thrusts were purposefully slow, until he pulled out and slammed deep inside her, making her feel him in her stomach. Nicki gasped at the sudden thrust. Drake moved deep, hard and fast in and out of her, making her cum three more times.

Drake let her ride, but putting her in her place when need be. So far, they made love for 2 hours, position after position, sucking, teasing and licking all the while. He pulled out of her and left her shaking on the sheets, recovering from her squirting orgasm, that she didn’t even know she could do. Nicki felt weak, but still wanted and needed more. He instructed her to get into his favorite position.

"Like this Papi?"

"Just like that."

He thrusted inside her fast and deep, making her collapse.

"Oh fuck!"

"Aw you can’t take anymore?"

"I want more Papi. Are you gonna give me more?"

"Can you handle it?"

"Mmhmm." She answered and gripped the sheets as she felt his mouth on her again.

"Oh my God! Papi I’m gonna cum, don’t stop please! FUCCCKKK!

Before she could recover, he pumped into her, not stopping til he came too.

He hit her with the one, the two.

"What do you need baby?"

"I NEED YOU PAPI!" Nicki screamed as she felt him thrust hard into her and then fill her up.

Drake pulled out and let go of Nicki. She rolled on her back, breathing heavy. He looked at her and smiled at his handy work.

"Now, was that so hard? I starting to think you piss me off so I can teach you a lesson." Drake said.
Nicki giggled in response. “Ooh Papi”

Drake smiled at her. “You ain’t tired?”

"No."

"Shower now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment