Stories and Oneshots

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Obsessed // Chapter 1

Drake currently works for a business company called, Dominic James, he is the Vice President of the company. He just had a baby girl, Kyleigh, with the love of his life Nicki. Nicki at the moment is stay at home mom. She met Drake because she actually worked for the same company, but she was Drake’s assistant.
"AUBREY!!!" Nicki screamed through their house.
Drake came running to his Queen. Thinking something was wrong of course.
"What?! Are you ok?" Drake asked very concerned.
"Yes! I’m actually fantastic! I have really good news!"
"Are you serious right now?"
"Yes I am. What’s wrong with you?"
"You were screaming bloody murder and all you have is good news!"
Nicki started to pout and speak softly. “Well yeah, I’m sorry, but it’s news we’ve been waiting for a long time.”
"Why do you always do that?"
"Do what?"
"You give that pout, that makes feel horrible."
"Well, I don’t do it knowingly and you were yelling at me. I don’t like it when you yell at me."
Drake walked over to Nicki and gave her a quick kiss and hug.
"I’m sorry Nika. You just scared me. I thought you got hurt."
"It’s okay baby, I’m sorry too."
"So, are you gonna tell me the amazing news or no?"
"Don’t get smart! First, you yell at me and then you apologize to just be a smart ass!"
Drake tried not to laugh but he did and Nicki started to walk away.
"Wait baby. I’m sorry. I really want to know this news."
"Okay fine. You know that bigger house we put a offer in?"
"Yes! Did we get it?!"
"Yes!"
Drake picked Nicki up and spun her around. “Are you serious?!”
"YES!!"
With all the yelling and excitement Kyleigh woke up from her nap and started crying. Drake and Nicki went her nursery, changed her diaper and bought her to the living so they could play. Nicki soon left to make dinner. After dinner was ready, Nicki warmed up a bottle for Kyleigh and gave it to her while she and Drake ate. Nicki carried Kyleigh to her nursery and rocked her to sleep.
Nicki walked in hers’ and Drakes’ bedroom to change and get ready for bed.
"Hey Nika?" Drake called out to her.
"Yeah babe."
"Do you want me to call the movers tomorrow and schedule everything?"
"No, you have to go to work. I can do it."
"But you stay home all day and take care of Ky. This is the least I could do."
"No Aubrey it’s ok."
"Well I’m not taking no for an answer. I’ll call before I go to work tomorrow."
"Why? I can do it. You always do things for us."
"It’s my job to take care of my Queen and Princess."
"But you don’t ne-"
"Yes, I need to. That ring on your finger symbolizes that. I don’t mind. I’m gonna call tomorrow end of discussion."
Nicki smiled. “You know, I like it when you do that.”
"Mmm do what baby?" Drake asked while kissing her neck.
"Uhhh mmm you know be a-assertive."
Drake turned her around, picked her up and carried her to their bed. “Let’s make one last memory here.” Drake said while kissing her and biting her lip.
"Mm yes Papi."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Drake looked at Nicki next to him, lying naked in the sheets. He thought she was the most beautiful woman. He softly kissed her lips, got up threw on some sweat pants and went to check on Kyleigh. Kyleigh was still sound asleep. “Damn that girl can sleep through anything, just like her mother.” Drake smiled at his thought. He quietly closed the nursery door and went back to his room to take a shower and get ready for work. After his shower and morning routine, Drake went to the kitchen to make breakfast and call the movers. Drake put Nicki food on a plate, wrapped it in foil and put it in the oven so it can stay warm. Drake went to get their house phone and call the moving company to tell them to come over pack up the house for them and move it to their new home. After the phone call, Drake woke a quick note to Nicki, ran it back to their bedroom, gave Nicki another kiss and went to Kyleighs’ room to do the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is series based on the movie Obsessed with Idris Elba & Beyonce and yes it's been kinda like the movie but it won't be for long.
If you're one of my readers from Tumblr, you've probably read but if you are a new reader, I hoped you enjoy, if so, lemme know your thoughts and opinions in comments below
                                ~xoxo Dessi

No comments:

Post a Comment