Stories and Oneshots

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Obsessed // Chapter 9

“What the hell are you doing in my car?! How the hell did you even get in here?!”

“Calm down Mr. Graham. I was just waiting for you. I thought an apology was needed for my behavior earlier. I uh might’ve caught you off guard.”

Drake sighed and took a breath in before speaking.

“Oh you know what, we both had a lot to drink, I’m willing to forget about it if you are.”

“Uhm well..what if I can’t.”

“You do realize that nothing happened.”

Draya looked at like he was crazy.

“Yeah alright Drake. Have it your way, nothing happened, that gives us this opportunity right here.”

With that being said. Draya ripped open her trenchcoat.

“Alright get the fuck outta my car.” Drake sternly stated.

“Hard to get huh? That’s okay, I like that.”

“Get the fuck out my car!”

“Oh will you fucking relax? No one is around. Is that what you’re worrying about. C’mon nobody is gonna see us. Lemme help you relax.”

 “Get out. Leave. Get the hell out my car, close your fucking jacket and take a walk!”

“Oh hush, Daddy, I almost drove myself outta my mind, you know having to pretend like nothing happened at party, so no one would suspect a thing,” Draya teasingly played with her smooth, shiny legs as she spoke in a sexy voice, “Concentrating on work was so hard ‘cause all I could think about was what is in those pants and things you could do to me.” Draya ended with a giggle.

Drake took glances at her and sexy legs. Don’t fall for it Drake. His mind rang. Drake was having an internal battle, her or his beautiful sexy wife and his beautiful daughter. His mind started racing, words flying around his brain. Should I? No, don’t. Don’t fuck up what you worked hard to have.

“DRAYA!!” Drake yelled, throwing his arm back, hitting the passenger seat. “GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR NOW!!”

“Drake, baby, what’s wrong? W-What did I-I do?”

Drake was breathing heavy, he hit his steering wheel, before exited his car and going around to open the passenger door. He yanked the door open and snatched her out, he put her up against the car.

“Listen to me. I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with you, but you fucking listen to me right now. There is nothing between us, there is nothing going on between and there never will be, do you understand.”

Drake banged on the car when she didn’t answer fast enough.”

“I FUCKING ASKED YOU A QUESTION!”

“Y-Yes, I u-unders-stand.”

Drake walked back around to the drivers side and got in. He quickly started it and put in reverse, not caring if she was in the way. He could hear her yelling at him. Calling him an asshole and a dick. He drove around the city of Los Angeles, he didn’t want to home just yet. He thought about calling Oliver or Ryan or even his boss, but he decided against it in fear of, one, putting his job in jeopardy, two, Ryan being right and having to listen to him, Drake’s pride wasn’t gonna let him tell Ryan, and three, Oliver would probably tell his boss and Draya. He didn’t want to tell Nicki, because she would blow it out of proportion, but maybe it was better if he just told her.. Drake tried to tell himself that it was just a stupid office crush and as soon as she leaves, everything will go back to normal, she’ll forget about him, after all she is a temp, she can’t possibly be here any longer.

After making a quick stop at the gas station, Drake drove home. He pulled up in his driveway and couple a breaths before turning the engine off and getting out of his car. Drake unlocks and walks in his front door and was about to call out to his wife when he found her sitting in the dark with an open bottle of wine.

“Baby we gotta talk, I need to tell you something.” Drake said and put his stuff down before turning on a light. “What’s wrong, what happened?”

Nicki took a deep sigh before telling him that one of her childhood best friends’ caught her fiance  cheating on her.

“Apparently this has been going on for a year and a half. He’s been sleepin’ with them random bitches that come and go at his job.”

Drake froze and gulped. What she was telling him is extremely similar to what was happening at work, except it was a woman trying to get with him.

“H-How did she find out?” Drake stuttered.

“How else? She found some draws that wasn’t hers and went up to his job and showed the fuck out, until she got her answers. He had the nerve to say what happen in front of all his coworkers and then say he was leaving her because side hoe number 643 was pregnant, when he already has two boys with my best friend.” 
Nicki banged on the table in frustration and anger. She couldn’t believe her best friend’s fiance that everyone thought they knew would do this and do this to her.

“Wow, that’s horrible, I can’t even-”

“Yeah words weren’t able to form for me either for a little bit. I wanna kill him. Ooh if that were me-”

“No no you’re not killing anyone and it wouldn’t be you because, one, who with a brain would cheat on you and two, I would never cheat on you. Don’t worry about that. That ain’t gonna be you.”

“You promise?”

“Baby, of course I promise. Now, stop thinking like that. He’s a fucking asshole and he doesn’t deserve your best friend.” Drake told Nicki while grabbing her hand.

“Oh, you needed to tell me something didn’t you?” Nicki asked while getting up and taking the wine and her glass to the kitchen.

“Huh? I’m sorry?”

“You said we needed to talk and that you had something to tell me. What’s up?”

“Uh uhm, ye-no it’s just something at work that’s kind of a problem, nothing I can’t get rid of or handle.”

“You sure? I don’t need to go up there and remind everyone who the fuck I am and who you are?”

“Haha no baby. No.”

Monday Morning


Drake drove into the parking garage at work and immediately headed toward Ryan’s office. He couldn’t 
hold it in anymore, he had to tell someone and the “best choice” was Ryan.

“I can’t believe this!” Ryan exclaimed.

“You?! This bitch is crazy.”

“No, well yeah, but were you even gonna tell me?”

“Can you not have a sentimental moment here? I have a problem.”

“You need to talk about this to Dom.”

“No no it’s not that bad, it’s probably nothing, maybe I’m trippin’.”

“What?! She grabs your golden trophy and not only flashed you in your car she had on lingerie! Now, you said it’s probably nothing.”

Drake got up from the chair he was sitting in, walked to the window and gazed out of it.

“I told you.” Ryan chuckled.

“Told me what?”

“She like you.” Ryan told him smiling like an idiot.

“Do you think this is funny? Because it’s not.”

“Oh but it is, I mean I thought she liked you like a little crush or something. She’s really into you man, I just never seen this coming.”

“I don’t understand. I don’t get it. Y’know the ‘hey how are you, lemme show you around’ type thing, I-I was just nice. That’s it. I didn’t lead her on, gave her an inkling that I was into her.”

“You sure about that?”

“Yes.”

“Not even a little.”

“No! I didn’t lead her on. Think what you want but I know I didn’t.”

“Alright, so now what are you gonna do?”

“I’m not telling Nicki, or Dom, so I guess Human Resources.”

“Dude! That will get her fired.”

“Good.They hired her, now they can fire her.”

“Wait hold up Drake.”

“What?”

“Slow down, think this through. If she’s done all of this, don’t you think it’s possible that she’ll twist everything and pin this on you.”

“Nah.”

“Stop being stubborn and listen to me. This is serious. Think about it. When was the last time we had a female temp here? You scooped her up right away, people are gonna talk and wonder.”

“Dammit!”
“Just wait it out. Calm down and go back to your office and just be cordial with her.”
“Yeah thanks for the help.”

Human Resources Office

“Drake! What’s up?” Brian Mills, Human Resources director greeted.”

“Hey B, I-uh got um a personal uh matter I guess to run by you real quick. Do you remember the temp, Draya?”

“Oh yeah, she worked your desk right?”

“Yep that’s her, uhm look Brian this is awkward and uncomfortable but um-”

“Hey, if you need to file a compliment on her you can save your breath because the agency she’s with gave me a call this morning and told me she isn’t coming back.”

“Really now?”

“Uh huh, they either already sent her replacement or are going to send her replacement.”

“Um did they mention why?”

“Now that you ask, no they didn’t, they just said she wasn’t coming back. Why do you ask? Was there a problem?”


“P-Problem?”

“Yeah, you mentioned something earlier.”

“Oh no no, no problem. No problem at all. I just thought um this may be uh a little too much for her, but since she already quit-”

“Heh, beat you to it.”

“Yeah, yeah guess she did.”

“Did you need something else?”

“No no, have a good day B.”

“Wait- Congrats on the house! Make sure you tell Nicki I said hi and we all miss her up here.”

“Will do, you know what, how about you stop by once we finish getting settled.”

“Amazing, I would love too.”

“Alright, see ya B.”

“Bye.”

Drake walked out of his office and started heading towards his own. He could finally get some work done. Well, he thought he could until Ryan came and interrupted his work.

 “You told him?”

“Nah.”

“So um what happened then?”

“She quit.” Drake explained with a kool-aid smile painted on his face.

“You are one lucky bastard.”

“Yeah well.”

“Well if this isn’t a early Christmas gift I dunno what is.”

Drake chuckled, Ryan and him did the regime fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drizzy lucked out huh? Haha, thank you for reading, hoped you enjoyed
                                ~xoxo Dessi

No comments:

Post a Comment